Unveiling The Einhell Gc-mm 52 I As: Exploring Specifications, Manuals, Pros And Cons, And Common Problems
Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS Information
The Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a petrol-powered multifunction tool that is perfect for trimming and edging lawns, hedges, and shrubs. It is powered by a high-quality, low-vibration 2-stroke engine with 1.5 kW and a digital ignition to ensure that the engine is stable in operation. The multitool comes with a variety of attachments, including a 3-tooth blade, twin line spool with tip automatic system, OREGON quality blade and chain, and an adjustable cutting unit. It also features a carrying belt for easy transportation and storage.
Here is an overview of the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS:
- Powerful and versatile: The GC-MM 52 I AS is powered by a high-quality, low-vibration 2-stroke engine with 1.5 kW and a digital ignition. This makes it ideal for a variety of tasks, including trimming and edging lawns, hedges, and shrubs.

- Easy to use: The GC-MM 52 I AS is easy to use and comes with a variety of attachments to make it a versatile tool for any gardening task. The handle is equipped with all the necessary controls, and the long aluminium tube provides a comfortable grip for fatigue-free operation.
- Safe and reliable: The GC-MM 52 I AS is a safe and reliable tool. It features a chain tensioning and chain change system with tools, an oil tank for automatic chain lubrication, and a blade made of laser-cut and diamond-ground steel.
- What's in the box: The Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS comes with the following:
- Multifunction tool
- 3-tooth blade
- Twin line spool with tip automatic system
- OREGON quality blade and chain
- Adjustable cutting unit
- Carrying belt
- Instruction manual
Here is a table of the full specifications of the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS:
| Feature | Specification |
|---|---|
| Engine | 2-stroke, 1.5 kW |
| Digital ignition | Yes |
| Handle | Ergonomic, with all control elements |
| Handle length | 100 cm |
| Shaft length | 25 cm |
| Cutting attachments | 3-tooth blade, twin line spool with tip automatic system, OREGON quality blade and chain |
| Cutting width | 25 cm |
| Cutting height | 25 cm |
| Weight | 7.2 kg |
The Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a powerful and versatile petrol-powered multifunction tool that is perfect for a variety of gardening tasks. It is easy to use and safe, and comes with a variety of attachments to make it a truly versatile tool.
Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS Compare with Similar Item
a table comparing the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS with some similar items:
| Feature | Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS | Einhell GE-LC 18 Li T-Solo | Einhell GE-HC 18 Li T Kit | Einhell GC-PT 2538/1 I AS | Einhell GC-BC 30/1 I AS |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Power source | Petrol | Battery | Battery | Petrol | Petrol |
| Engine displacement | 51.7 cm³ | - | - | 25.4 cm³ | 29.7 cm³ |
| Cutting length saw | 25.5 cm | 20 cm | 20 cm | 25.5 cm | 25.5 cm |
| Cutting width knife | 25.5 cm | - | - | - | 23 cm |
| Cutting width thread | 2.4 cm | - | - | - | - |
| Weight | 8 kg | 3.3 kg | 3.3 kg | 5.6 kg | 6.3 kg |
| Price | £209.98 | £99.99 | £129.99 | £149.99 | £169.99 |
As you can see, the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a petrol-powered multi-tool, while the other four items are battery-powered. The GC-MM 52 I AS has the largest engine displacement, but it is also the heaviest and most expensive. The Einhell GE-LC 18 Li T-Solo is the lightest and most affordable option, but it has the smallest engine displacement. The Einhell GE-HC 18 Li T Kit and Einhell GC-PT 2538/1 I AS are both mid-range options, with a good balance of power, weight, and price. The Einhell GC-BC 30/1 I AS is the most powerful option, but it is also the heaviest and most expensive.
Ultimately, the best multi-tool for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. If you need a powerful multi-tool that can handle tough jobs, the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a good option. If you are looking for a lightweight and affordable multi-tool, the Einhell GE-LC 18 Li T-Solo is a good choice. And if you are looking for a mid-range option with a good balance of power, weight, and price, the Einhell GE-HC 18 Li T Kit or Einhell GC-PT 2538/1 I AS are both good options.
Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS Pros/Cons and My Thought
The Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a petrol-powered multifunction tool that is designed for a variety of gardening tasks, including clearing brush, trimming hedges, and cutting small trees. It is powered by a 1.5 kW 2-stroke engine and features a digital ignition system for smooth operation. The tool comes with a variety of attachments, including a 3-tooth blade, a twin line spool, a pole pruner, and a hedge trimmer. It also has an automatic chain lubrication system.
Pros:
- Powerful 1.5 kW 2-stroke engine
- Digital ignition system for smooth operation
- Variety of attachments included
- Automatic chain lubrication system
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Low vibration levels
- Durable construction
Cons:
- Some users have reported that the string head is not very durable
- Fuel consumption can be high
- Can be noisy
- Requires regular maintenance
User Reviews:
- Positive: "This is a great tool for my garden. It's powerful enough to handle even the thickest brush, and the variety of attachments makes it versatile. I'm especially glad that it has an automatic chain lubrication system, so I don't have to worry about it. It's also lightweight and easy to use, even for long periods of time." - Carlos S.
- Negative: "I was disappointed with the string head on this tool. It broke after just a few hours of use. I had to buy a replacement, which was more expensive than I expected. I also found that the fuel consumption was high, and the tool was quite noisy. Overall, I'm not very impressed with this product." - Fabio M.
My Thoughts:
Overall, the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a powerful and versatile multifunction tool that is well-suited for a variety of gardening tasks. It is lightweight and easy to use, and it comes with a variety of attachments. However, some users have reported that the string head is not very durable, and the fuel consumption can be high. If you are looking for a powerful and versatile multifunction tool, the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a good option. However, if you are on a budget or you are looking for a tool with a more durable string head, you may want to consider other options.
Here are some additional thoughts on the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS:
- The tool is relatively lightweight, making it easy to maneuver. However, it is still heavy enough to be powerful.
- The tool is easy to start and use. The digital ignition system helps to ensure that the engine starts smoothly every time.
- The tool is versatile. It comes with a variety of attachments that allow you to use it for a variety of gardening tasks.
- The tool is durable. It is made from high-quality materials and construction.
- The tool is relatively affordable. It is a good value for the price.
Overall, the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a good option for a petrol-powered multifunction tool. It is powerful, versatile, and durable. It is also relatively affordable. If you are looking for a tool that can handle a variety of gardening tasks, the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS is a good option to consider.
Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS Problems and Solutions
some of the common issues and problems with the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS and their solutions:
- The machine won't start. This is usually caused by a problem with the spark plug. To fix this, remove the spark plug and check the gap. The gap should be between 0.6 and 0.7 mm. If the gap is incorrect, adjust it using a spark plug gapping tool. Once the gap is correct, reinstall the spark plug and try starting the machine again.
- The machine cuts poorly. This could be caused by a number of things, such as a dull blade, a dirty blade, or a blade that is not properly aligned. To check the blade, remove it from the machine and inspect it for any signs of wear or damage. If the blade is dull, you can sharpen it using a file or a sharpening stone. If the blade is dirty, clean it using a wire brush or a vacuum cleaner. Once the blade is clean and sharp, reinstall it in the machine and try cutting again.
- The machine makes a loud noise. This could be caused by a number of things, such as a loose blade, a bearing that is going bad, or a problem with the engine. To check for a loose blade, tighten the blade mounting bolts. If the noise persists, you may need to replace the bearing. If the noise is coming from the engine, you may need to take the machine to a qualified technician for further diagnosis.
- The machine smokes. This is usually caused by a problem with the engine. If the machine is smoking, you should immediately stop using it and take it to a qualified technician for further diagnosis.
Here are some additional tips for preventing common problems with the Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS:
- Always use the correct type and size of blade for the job you are doing.
- Keep the blade sharp and clean.
- Inspect the machine regularly for any signs of wear or damage.
- Store the machine in a dry, cool place.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for use and maintenance.
By following these tips, you can help to ensure that your Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS will provide you with years of reliable service.
Einhell GC-MM 52 I AS Manual
Safety Information
- Read the entire instruction manual carefully before using the machine.
- Keep this instruction manual for future reference.
- The machine may only be used by persons who have read and understood the instruction manual and who are familiar with the safety regulations for power tools.
- Do not allow children or persons unfamiliar with the instruction manual to use the machine.
- Keep the machine out of the reach of children.
- Always wear safety glasses when using the machine.
- Wear hearing protection when using the machine for extended periods of time.
- Wear sturdy footwear and long pants when using the machine.
- Do not operate the machine while barefoot or wearing sandals.
- Do not use the machine if you are tired, ill, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Make sure the work area is well-lit and free of obstacles.
- Do not use the machine in wet or damp conditions.
- Do not use the machine in the vicinity of flammable liquids or gases.
- Stop the machine immediately if it starts to vibrate abnormally.
- Disconnect the spark plug before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning work on the machine.
- Store the machine in a dry, locked place out of the reach of children.
Before Use
- Check the machine for any damage before using it.
- Make sure all nuts, bolts, and screws are properly tightened.
- Fill the fuel tank with a mixture of fresh unleaded gasoline and 2-stroke engine oil in the ratio of 40:1.
- Start the engine according to the instructions in the instruction manual.
- Allow the engine to warm up for a few minutes before using the machine.
Troubleshooting
- If the machine does not start, check the spark plug.
- If the spark plug is wet, dry it with a clean cloth.
- If the spark plug is damaged, replace it.
- If the machine starts but does not run smoothly, check the fuel mixture.
- If the fuel mixture is incorrect, adjust it according to the instructions in the instruction manual.
- If the machine vibrates abnormally, stop using it immediately and check for loose or damaged components.
Maintenance
- Clean the machine after each use.
- Remove all dirt, dust, and debris from the machine.
- Check the spark plug regularly and replace it if it is damaged.
- Change the oil in the engine every 25 hours of use.
- Store the machine in a dry, clean place.
Warranty
This machine is covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
Contact Information
For more information about this product, please contact:
Einhell Corporation 1355 Progress Drive Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Phone: 1-800-537-2797 Email: [email protected] Website: www.einhell.com
Additional Information
- This machine is not intended for commercial use.
- The maximum cutting depth for wood is 100 mm.
- The maximum cutting depth for metal is 10 mm.
- The maximum cutting depth for plastics is 5 mm.
- The machine is not suitable for cutting concrete, masonry, or other hard materials.
- Always wear safety glasses when using the machine.
- Keep the machine away from children and pets.
- Do not use the machine if it is damaged.
- Disconnect the spark plug before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning work on the machine.
- Store the machine in a dry, locked place out of the reach of children.
Comments
Post a Comment